ROBOTIC AUTOMATION – PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRY…
APPLICATIONS & SOLUTIONS FOR THE PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRY
Whilst collaborating with leading robotic manufactures such as ABB, Kuka and Kawsasaki,RM Robotics can design and manufacture case and tray packing, palletising and pick and place systems. Consideration is made to challenges faced within the industry;quality, compliance and continuity being the leading benefactors in adopting automated solutions.
Some of our capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry encompass robots, grippers, manipulators, material transfers, transport systems, buffers, box erectors, case packing, and palletizing solutions.
Integrate systems into new or existing lines with ease and with minimum downtime and interruption.
- Box filling and Securitainer handling for pharmaceutical products.
- Blister and strip packaging into boxes
- Integrated inspection systems for product quality and consistency.
- Labelling, barcoding, collating and scanning systems.
- Bespoke pick and place systems That lends itself to pharmaceutical products
For high-speed precision RM Robotics recommend the ABB’s IRB 360 family of robots, they are more commonly known as the FlexPicker and are capable of the fastest picking applications and have been optimized for packing at high-speed continuously.
The robot has outstanding motion performance with the shortest cycle times, precision accuracy, and high payloads.
The IRB 360 family includes variants with payloads of 1 kg, 3 kg, 6 kg, and 8 kg and a reach of 800 mm, 1130 mm and 1600 mm—meaning there is an IRB 360 for almost every need.
- High speed flexibility
- High capacity – up to 8 kg payload
- Hygienic design for washdown applications
- Superior tracking performance
- Integrated vision software
- Integrated control of indexing belt
The RM Group manufacture all product and pallet handling solutions around packaging and palletising systems. The company has evolved with industry demand for affordable, quality products backed up with a reliable service and after sales care. The company has seen continued growth over years and continues to evolve, becoming one of the UK’s largest packaging machinery provider.
RM Robotics & Rees Trading part of the RM Group of companies.
Keep up to date with RM Robotics and the industry news in general with our monthly newsletter.
Unit C, Mochdre Industrial Estate
Tel: +44 (0) 1686 621 704